Our consultants and trainers have a very significant experience in the domain of intercultural training. These experts will offer their knowledge and skills in the evaluation field, intercultural adaptability and training.
Our areas of intervention:
- Evaluation of the Intercultural adaptability of your candidates:
- For the past 30 years we have used the method « Oversea's Assignment Inventory » in order to evaluate the candidate and the spouse;
- Evaluation of the questionnaire results using a data base of more than 4000 expatriates
- Individual interviews with the candidate and the spouse.
- Analysis of the results and evaluation report (you have the possibility to use the results for the expatriate’s selection process, career development and/or possible panel of candidates).
- Individual intercultural training:
- Implementation of a tailor-made and personalized program, taking into account the experience, expectations and specific situations of a transfer for an intervention on the Côte d’Azur, other regions or abroad
- Between one to three training days;
- Action plan, summary and follow -up.
- Coaching sessions for the spouse:
- Interview in order to define the spouse’s needs;
- Implementation of an individualized program;
- Coaching sessions (by telephone or face to face).
Management Mobility Consulting is member of these relocation associations: